My Travels

 Hello. This is a paragraph about my travels. Remember, a paragraph includes:

- A topic sentence

- Two or Three main points

- Detail sentences about each main point

- A concluding sentence

Topic Sentence:  I like to travel in Japan.

Point 1: I especially love to go to hot spring towns.

     Detail 1:  Some of my favorite hot spring towns are Hakone, in Kanagawa, and Minakami, in Gunma.

Point 2: I like to travel in the autumn or winter, because I prefer cool weather.

     Detail 2: It's nice to enjoy an outdoor hot spring bath while seeing the changing colors of the leaves, or watching snow fall.

Point 3: My favorite day-use hot spring is Takaragawa Onsen, in Minakami.

     Detail 3: It is beside the river, and has many beautiful outdoor hot springs! I hope you can try it sometime!

Concluding sentence: I think that everyone should try visiting hot spring towns in Japan.

FULL PARAGRAPH:

     I like to travel in Japan. I especially love to go to hot spring towns. Some of my favorite hot spring towns are Hakone, in Kanagawa, and Minakami, in Gunma. I like to travel in the autumn or winter, because I prefer cool weather. It's nice to enjoy an outdoor hot spring bath while seeing the changing colors of the leaves, or watching snow fall. My favorite day-use hot spring is Takaragawa Onsen, in Minakami. It is beside the river, and has many beautiful outdoor hot springs! I hope you can try it sometime! I think that everyone should try visiting hot spring towns in Japan.

Takaragawa Onsen in Autumn

Takaragawa Onsen in Autumn 2


Comments

  1. ladfsjahdslkfjhaldkfjhaldkjfhalkdjhflkjdah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Day