My Favorite Day

Hello. This is a paragraph about my favorite day. Remember, a paragraph includes:

- A topic sentence

- Two or Three main points

- Detail sentences about each main point

- A concluding sentence

Topic Sentence: My favorite day is December 25th, Christmas Day.

Point 1: I love it because I get to spend time with family.

     Detail 1: I can see relatives who have traveled from far away to visit for the holidays.

Point 2: I also love December 25th because I can eat many delicious foods.

     Detail 2: I always eat roast beef, mashed potatoes, and many kinds of christmas cookies! 

Point 3: December 25th is also a special time to relax.

     Detail 3: Everyone takes some time off of work or school, so it's a great time to rest and recharge.

Concluding sentence: I think that everyone should enjoy Christmas Day (December 25th) at least once. It's a great experience!

FULL PARAGRAPH:

     My favorite day is December 25th, Christmas Day. I love it because I get to spend time with family. I can see relatives who have traveled from far away to visit for the holidays. I also love December 25th because I can eat many delicious foods. I always eat roast beef, mashed potatoes, and many kinds of christmas cookies! December 25th is also a special time to relax. Everyone takes some time off of work or school, so it's a great time to rest and recharge. I think that everyone should enjoy Christmas Day (December 25th) at least once. It's a great experience!

Homemade Christmas Cookies


Comments

  1. wow! It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies look yummy.
    Please give me one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment