About Me

Hello. This is a paragraph about me. Remember, a paragraph includes:

- A topic sentence

- Two or Three main points

- Detail sentences about each main point

- A concluding sentence

Topic Sentence:  My name is Rachel.

Point 1: I am from the Vancouver, Washington.

     Detail 1: It's a small town in the United States. It's near Canada, but much smaller than Vancouver, BC.

Point 2: I have two younger sisters and one younger brother. 

     Detail 2: I live alone, but I talk to my parents, brother, and sisters using Skype and Facebook messenger.

Point 3: I love to travel.

     Detail 3:especially like to visit historic places, drink coffee at cafes, and enjoy beautiful natural scenery.

Concluding sentence: I'm happy to be here, and it's nice to meet you!

Comments

  1. Hello, it's Rachel! I also like to visit historic places and drink coffee! Where is your favorite coffee shop near your apartment?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Day