Free Topic - Coffee

 Hello. This is a paragraph about my free topic - coffee. Remember, a paragraph includes:

- A topic sentence

- Two or Three main points

- Detail sentences about each main point

- A concluding sentence

Topic Sentence:  I like to drink coffee.

Point 1: I especially love to go to local roasters.

     Detail 1:  One of my favorite local roasters is only a 5 minute walk from my apartment.

Point 2: I also love to drink coffee at local roasters when I travel.

     Detail 2: I always try to buy some coffee from those coffee shops. I have local roast coffee from Takasaki, Kyoto, Gyoda, Kawagoe, Yokohama, and more! 

Point 3: Even though I prefer local coffee, I think it's fun to visit Starbucks, too.

     Detail 3: I like to visit Starbucks when I travel so I can see the many different stores. My favorites are the Kanetsukidoori shop in Kawagoe and the Ninenzaka Chaya shop in Kyoto.

Concluding sentence: I think that everyone who likes coffee should try local roast coffee in Japan. It's delicious!

FULL PARAGRAPH:

I like to drink coffee. I especially love to go to local roasters. One of my favorite local roasters is only a 5 minute walk from my apartment. I also love to drink coffee at local roasters when I travel. I always try to buy some coffee from those coffee shops. I have local roast coffee from Takasaki, Kyoto, Gyoda, Kawagoe, Yokohama, and more! Even though I prefer local coffee, I think it's fun to visit Starbucks, too. Even though I prefer local coffee, I think it's fun to visit Starbucks, too.  I like to visit Starbucks when I travel so I can see the many different stores. My favorites are the Kanetsukidoori shop in Kawagoe and the Ninenzaka Chaya shop in Kyoto. I think that everyone who likes coffee should try local roast coffee in Japan. It's delicious!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Day